With so many strong ladies taking the lead in Hollywood today, we've got a new heroine: Merida! Score advanced screening tickets to watch Disney Pixar's 'Brave' in your area now!
Since ancient times, stories of epic battles and mystical legends have been passed through the generations across the rugged and mysterious Highlands of Scotland. In 'Brave,' a new tale joins the lore when the courageous Merida confronts tradition, destiny and the fiercest of beasts.
Here's what you could win:
- 1 (Admit Two) pass for the 'Brave' advanced screening in the predetermined cities below on Wednesday June 20th, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
- New York
- San Jose
- San Antonio
- San Diego
Here's what you have to do to participate in this promotion:
- Just send an email, write the film's title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, full mailing address with city of residence from a valid email answering the following:
Tell us what about a time when you felt brave!
- Terra will randomly select the winners from the users that have completed all the details requested above.
- You can participate until June 19th, 2012. The winners will be contacted via email. DISCLAIMER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Please arrive early. Seating is first come, first seated. No one will be admitted late. The screening may be overbooked and seating is not guaranteed. Theater and promoter are not responsible for overbooking. We may refuse, revoke, or limit admission in our sole discretion at any time. One admit-two pass per person.
- The tickets have a value of $25 USD.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to win.