- Premios y alfombra roja
- Terra TV
The adventure follows the journey of title character Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Sorcerers.
Although their goal lies to the East and the wastelands of the Lonely Mountain, first they must escape the goblin tunnels, where Bilbo meets the creature that will change his life forever…Gollum. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey opens in theaters December 14th.
Here's what you could win:
The Flyaway Sweepstakes prize includes:
- 1 (Admit two) The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey New York Premiere and After Party pass where you may meet the stars
- Roundtrip airfare for 2 to New York
- $500 gift card per day for miscellaneous purchases
- 2 Nights stay at a local hotel
Hobbit inspired gifts:
- 2 THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Gandalf’s Hat
- 2 THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY 2" x 7" Double Sided Bookmark
- 2 THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Set of 18 Buttons Wrapped In Burlap
- 2 THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY 12" x 12" Wall Calendar
- 2 THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Fur Hat
- 2 THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Youth "Map" T-Shirt
Here's what you have to do to participate in this promotion:
- Click on this link to be directed to the Warner Bros. - Cine Latino and further info for sign up: http://bit.ly/TheHobbit-Flyaway-Sweeps.
- Warner Bros. - Cine Latino will randomly select the winners from the users that register with all the details requested above.
- You can participate until November 26th, 2012. The winners will be contacted via email.
- No purchase necessary.
- The tickets have a value of $25 USD.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to win.
Visit WB Cine on Facebook: Facebook.com/WarnerBrosCine