This morning, after Perez Hilton posted a story about Bynes hanging out in Buffalo, NY, Amanda unleashed the fury of a thousand suns on the gossip monger. "No one wants to s--k your d--k!," she tweeted at Perez. "Stop living! Kill yourself! I look sooooo much better than the girl you hired to look like an awful cheeky version of me!....I just say keep living in your shitty existence leaching off of stars who you look, sound, and act nothing like!"
The actress has been retweeting supportive messages and shooting down tweeters who do otherwise with lengthy and insulting posts since her court visit. It began with a threat to sue TMZ for faking a photo of an alleged smashed bong outside her apartment. "I'm suing Tmz for staging fake bong photos," she posted. "It's not even a bong! The photo shows it's clearly a clear and blue stained glass Ciroc bottle from some random street. You can't create fake evidence long they released me after they searched my apartment and the street and found no proof of drug use or drug paraphanilia inside or outside my apartment."
Yesterday, 27-year-old Bynes called model Chrissy Teigen, who is the same age, an "old and ugly model." The Sports Ilustrated swimsuit beauty infuriated the "What I Like About You" actress by tweeting: "The fact that Amanda Bynes has any 'support' to retweet is really unsettling. Support people with mental illness, yes. But don't condone/enable scary and poor behavior." After Bynes tantrum, Teigen refused to engage in all Amanda's bullying. "Nope. Not going to indulge. Wish the best for her, truly." She added, "I never ask anything of you guys but please. I don't need defending and please stop writing her. It's not funny, it's sad."
The saga continues!
What do you think about Amanda Bynes defending herself on Twitter?
- Topless! Amanda Bynes posted this picture with the caption "Long hair, don't care" to her followers. Photo: Twitter
- A second topless shot was shared with the simple "Rawr" attached to it. Photo: Twitter
- Amanda Bynes has issues with the media thinking her mental health has been compromised but when the flat-tummied and physically healthy looking 27-year-old actress tweets stuff like this: About to put on makeup! I weigh 135, Ive gained weight! I need to be 100 lbs! like she did on April 30, 2013 it makes you wonder! See more of Amanda's selfies ahead. Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- She went off on Complex magazine for speculating she was crazy after she posted a video featuring the vain star. 'Stop acting like I'm doing something wrong." she tweeted to the publication. "I'm obsessed with myself on twitter. Also, my video last night was perfection. I'm so sick of the articles u write about me. I want every fake article deleted." Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- The actress may or may not be unraveling right before our eyes but in any case her vanity is quite interesting to witness. Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- All of Amanda's selfies are her favorite pics. Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- She repeats them in split photos.... Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- and even triptychs. There's also a fascination with half face pics. Does she have a Mariah Carey-like obsession with her ideal profile? Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- She often prefers the right side of her face. Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- She seems to have a complete disregard for quality in her photos. Maybe she's cool with looking like a blue-eyed demon in pics? Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- The red eyes in this pic really compliment the terrible lighting...we mean, her bleach blonde locks. Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- Amanda, is that really you? We can't see that face you're so in love with through the flash glare and crappy exposure! Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes
- Nickelodeon's former princess of comedy's narcissist approach to Twitter may be a bit kooky and her fans seem to accept her for who she's become tweeting drawings and words of encouragement that Bynes' proudly retweets. "You're our queen now. We love you, accept us, Queen Bynes," posts one fan. Photo: Twitter/@amandabynes