- They seem to have the perfect life, but these women have been victims of domestic violence. Here are there stories... Kate Del Castillo wrote a book where she goes into detail about the physical and mental abuse she suffered in her relationship with ex-husband, footballer Luis Garcia.
- Ninel Conde accused her ex-boyfriend, Jose Manuel Figueroa of beating her. The love, hate relationship between both stars eventually ended and Jose Manuel always denied Ninel's accusations.
- Rihanna fell victim of domestic violence by her boyfriend Chris Brown. The incident affected the Grammy Awards, as both were not able to perform as it was forseen. Brown hit Rihanna while they were in their car that was taking them to the award show.
- Laura Flores confessed to marrying her husband Sergio Faccelli at the young age of 23. The marriage ended 3 years later after suffering abuse.
- Lucia Mendez ended her relationship from husband Arturo Jordan due to his temperamental persona that turned dangerously violent. The actress has not been open about the abuse but sources close to her have said she was mistreated for a long time.
- Kate Moss had a turbulent relationship with rocker Pete Doherty, that got physical and not in a good way.
- The 'Queen of Pop' was also victim of aggression by actor Sean Penn. It has been rumored that at one point he tied her up to a chair.
- Cristian Castro has been accused by several exes for being a wife beater. His first wife, Gabriela Bo, suffered from his aggression.
- Cristian's second wife, Valeria Liberman, confessed that he beat her up on multiple occasions. Liberman even said that Veronica Castro, Cristian's mom, was a victim of his aggression.
- Natalia Streignard received mistreatment by her ex-husband Mario Cimarro, who is known for his aggressiveness. She even forgave him on multiple occasions.
- Carmen Dominicci has been victim of domestic violence by multiple significant others. Fernando Del Rincon got aggressive with her while they were in Republica Dominican throwing her up against the wall of their hotel. Her ex-husband, Osvaldo Rios was also mean to her.
- Halle Berry was beaten and humiliated by one of her boyfriend's. At the start of the 90s her boyfriend went at her in full force that made her lose about 80% of her hearing from her right ear.
- Shakira has never confirmed this but apparently one of the reasons that she ended her relationship with Osvaldo Rios was due to the physical agression.
- Silvia Pinal also went through abuse in one of her marriages and it was her daughter, Alejandra Guzman, who revealed this to the press.
- Tina Turner survived a hellish marriage with Ike Turner.
- Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown had a marriage that was full of addiction to drugs, problems with the law and fights that ended up getting physical.
- The television personality Myrka Dellanos, after only four months of being married to Ulysses Daniel Alonso. She asked for a restraining order after she got a beating. The most surprising part of this story is that she forgave him.
- Olga Tañon suffered violence and abuse from her ex-husband Juan Gonzalez. Due to this Olga is now an advocate of domestic violence awareness.
- Nailea Norvind took six years in ending an abusive relationship with her husband that was full of violent attacks.
- Pamela Anderson accused her ex, Tommy Lee, of beating her. This led the rock star to spend time in jail for six months. The 40-year-old actress, accused him of transmitting Hepatitis C to her via a tatto needle they shared.
They seem to have the perfect life, but these women have been victims of domestic violence. Here are there stories... Kate Del Castillo wrote a book where she goes into detail about the physical and mental abuse she suffered in her relationship with ex-husband, footballer Luis Garcia.